Majordog- Buoy Small
- MAJORDOG products were developed in Sonneberg Germany, the Toy Capitol of Europe, through intense collaborative efforts between trainers and dog owners. All of the training items and toys are designed, tested and TÜV-certified for safety.
- TÜV-certified means that our dog toys have undergone and passed the same rigorous contaminant testing as a child’s toy. MAJORDOG toys are the world’s first to do so. Our toys are tested to human standards and do not contain toxic or harmful chemicals.
- MAJORDOG’s development phase lasted several years in order to guarantee the highest standards for quality and function. MAJORDOG products are perfectly designed to meet your dog’s needs and are distinguished by their high-quality, durable materials.
- MAJORDOG uses a special fabric which is made in Germany. Its proprietary heat-set pattern and tight weave make it very robust, durable and able to withstand biting and tearing stress, compared to the conventional nylon fabric which is a much looser weave.
- MAJORDOG’s Buoy Dummy brings added fun to water games with your dog. The rope makes the Buoy Dummy easy to throw, the camouflaged material adds a sense of style and the filling ensures this toy remains on the surface of the water even after hours of play.